KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Surety Manager for our growing organization. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Surety Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Surety Department operations including, but not limited to, the following; solicit business, marketing, underwriting, meet with clients, prepare bids and bond requests, negotiate rates, terms conditions and collateral with sureties, if required. Meet periodically with Surety company reps including underwriters. The Surety Manager will be also held responsible to negotiate rates, terms, commissions including contingency commissions along with negotiating appointments with new surety markets.
- Ten plus years in accounting and/or finance with commercial insurance sales including construction
- Licensed in Property Casualty in the states required by the company’s appointments & client’s geographical area of work
- Strong outgoing personality able to deal with aggressive & sometimes hardnosed contractors and clients
- The ability to problem solve and finding a way to get the deal done
- Need flexible hours to meet client’s needs after 9 am to 5 pm hours
- Must be able to travel to client at a moment’s notice
- Work remotely, from client’s office or his/her CPA office
- Issuing and execution of bonds of all types, billing, accounting matters, processing credits, closeouts & all related paperwork
- Keeping files up to date within office & with the surety
- Visit job sites to be sure jobs are issue free
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan