KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Risk Manager for our growing organization. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
- Risk Management Insurance – Administers and maintains in-house insurance programs. Analyzes insurance needs maximizing coverage, cost and terms, for all non-employee benefit insurance coverages.
- Risk Management Legal -Prepare, edits and modifies key documents and contracts Identifies and analyzes contractual issues, researches and analyzes legal sources, presents insight and recommendations to top management. Interact with clients or participate in meetings discussing sensitive or confidential matters.
- Risk Management Compliance – Designs, develops monitors programs, policies, and practices to ensure that the business activities of the organization remain in compliance with E&O coverage requirements. Advises employees on mitigating matters that may lead to an E&O matter. Knowledgeable about legal issues around organization liability and insurance trends.
- Consulting – Serve as head of Kore Consulting Services. Sign all consulting contracts; coordinate services to the client. Provide consultant opinion on disputed coverages. Serve as third-party disinterested with brokerage operations and advocating for the client. Conduct loss picks, collateral reviews and review and vet actuarial reports.
- Client Executive – Handles larger or more complex client accounts. As a specialist on complex technical and business matters, develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to retain accounts. Responsible for reviewing accounts, selling new business to existing accounts, by identifying uninsured or inadequate exposures not previously addressed and increase revenue. Works to resolve any issues or concerns and ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures products and services consistently meet client needs as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts. Review, analyze and inspect property/casualty insurance contracts; Provides customer services regarding underwriting processes; Negotiates property and casualty insurance renewals.
- Practice Leader – is responsible for the promotion and maintenance of the standards of practice for our profession. Coach and provide instruction to lower-level professional staff sharing professional expertise on coverages and program structures, demonstrating professional care delivery, research, leadership and competency. Promotes education and understanding about risks and strategies for risk management, Insurance marketing and negotiations with underwriters.
The Risk Manager must have the ability to maximize revenue while simultaneously preventing any risk of accounts being lost to another broker because of better or unique coverage terms and conditions or better pricing or combination thereof. Along with having the ability to be affable with internal and external customers while retaining a professional countenance that generates confidence, respect and trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Producer’s license in the states business is conducted
- Previous experience in sales, managing or operating a business
- Previous experience in buying, negotiating, structuring insurance coverages
- Previous interaction with insurance buyers, providers or evaluators
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in Team setting
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients and Team Members
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan