KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Private Client Division Manager for our growing organization. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Private Client Division Manager will be responsible for developing profitable growth to meet or exceed carrier and agency growth goals, retain existing business with a goal of 95% or better, meet the demands of HNW clients and KORE management, manage any subordinates within the department, work with other departments on agency goals, maintain high level of product knowledge through extracurricular classes and carrier offerings.
The Private Client Division Manager will be responsible for sales, service, client interaction, quoting/binding, department goal setting, training, reports, and building strong relationships with our clients.
- Must have an NJ property and casualty license, CPRM preferred
- HNW product knowledge and client lifestyle experience is essential for success
- Must have 8-10 years of experience within the insurance industry
- Discretion with client personal information, carrier website management, product knowledge, exceeding customer expectations
- Build strong carrier relationships
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan