KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Manager of Finance Division for our growing Accounts Division. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Manager of Finance Division will handle all premiums collections on Agency Bill premiums from customers. Answer inquiries and resolve daily issues with clients and internal operations. Handle all Premium Financing, responsible for all loan functions from origination to close. Follow Intent to cancels, notice of cancellations. Responsible for all Agency Service Fee Agreements, Contingency, Profit Sharing and Consulting Fee Agreements. Handle all Notices of Cancellation and follow procedure to Underwriting. Responsible for all Administration of the Applied Epic System with regards to Security and all procedures pertaining to training new hires and terminations, password resets and password changes to negotiating new contracts to maintaining the Applied Community to the responsibility of the Kore Client Portal.
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- 5 years Insurance Accounting experience
- Applied Epic
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in Team setting
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and team members
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Incentive for New Business Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan