KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking an Employee Benefits Manager for our growing Accounts Division. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Employee Benefits Manager will be responsible for the servicing and marketing needs of KORE clients including developing submissions & negotiating policy terms and conditions. The Benefits Manager will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all clients while helping to determine the best benefits programs at the highest value.
The Benefits Manager is responsible for setting department goals and financial targets as Account Executives, Assistance Account Executives and Administration reports to the Employee Benefits Manager position.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Life & Health License
- 10-15 years working in employee benefits insurance.
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Superior organization and time management skills. Detail oriented.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in Team setting. Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients and Team Members
- Critical thinking skills
- Travel to office and regional clients
- Monitor Account Executive performance
- Maintain relationships with Carrier Executive and Underwriters
- Help resolve any client’s claim or carrier issues
- Make new business and existing client presentations
- Develop relationship as a strategic advisor for Business Owners and Senior Executives
- Reviewing client reports and presentations for Account Executives.
- Entering client information into tracking system.
- Respond to basic client questions and issues
- Provide guidance on local and Federal laws with regard to:
- Health Care Reform, ERISA and HIPAA .
- Small and Large Group Medical carriers underwriting guidelines, product offerings and compliance.
- Individual state laws regarding employee benefits.
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan