KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Controller for our growing organization. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Controller is responsible for the auditing and maintenance of the Chart of Accounts, financial statements, bank accounts, line of credit and accounts receivable/payable. Along with handling wire transfers, advance/payment on line of credit, financial reporting, record payroll, bank account reconciliations, produce monthly/yearly budget, make additions/deletions and changes to benefit deductions for payroll. This person will work closely with CPA firm to help complete tax returns in a timely manner.
- Accounting Degree
- 5 years of Insurance Accounting experience
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC or other insurance software
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and team members
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan