KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Claim Manager for our growing Accounts Division. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Claim Manager will be responsible for the servicing and marketing needs of KORE clients including developing submissions & negotiating policy terms and conditions. Manages every aspect of the Agency’s Claim Department, inclusive of talent, client interaction, account management, analytics and risk/claim management consulting.
The Claim Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining senior level relationships with clients for the purposes of retention and growth of the Agency’s book. While being able to report claims and conduct daily follow up’s.
- Bachelor’s degree
- P&C Broker License
- Experience with Claims Consulting at a brokerage house
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Superior organization and time management skills. Detail oriented.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting. Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and team members
- Critical thinking skills
- Overall account management with all clients
- Conduct claim reviews
- Consult of complex claim issues
- Coach and develop talent
- Recruit new talent
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan