KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Claim Assistant for our growing Accounts Division. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Claim Assistant will be responsible for managing the claims process for corporate clients from start to finish, including notifying carriers of new claims. Along with the follow-ups for acknowledgment letters and coverage positions from insurers.
The Claim Assistant should comply with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information) while being able to provide status updates to clients as requested in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree
- Obtain P&C Producer’s License
- Minimum of 5 years in the insurance industry.
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in Team setting
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients and Team Members
- Support other Claim team members and The Director of Claims
- Report Claims
- Ability to learn various carrier claims systems to run reports for data analysis
- Coordinate in the administrative task of setting up claim reviews through meeting confirmation
- Be able to identify and work through basis coverage issues for GL, Auto & Property
- Maintain adequate documentation on all claims
- Maintains claim diaries and reviews reservations of rights of denials
- Supports department manager is administrative duties as requested
- Any and all other responsibilities as deemed necessary by supervisor to achieve the purpose of the job
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan