The appropriate candidate will serve as the internal point of contact for all functionality, system questions and client support issues pertaining to KORE’s Benefits Administration system. This person will become the subject matter expert for all technical aspects of the Benefits Administration platform and serve as the main contact for all implementation and on-going client service issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required background in insurance, human resources or benefits administration. A good candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in one of the following areas:
- Health and Group Benefits Insurance
- Benefits Compliance, Benefit Communications
- Human Resources Outsourcing or Benefits/Payroll Administration.
- Strong technical aptitude working with benefits administration, insurance carrier enrollment or payroll systems.
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills:
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Close attention to detail
- High aptitude for organization, task management and systems integration