KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Executive for our growing Commercial Accounts Division. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high intensity environment who want career growth.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the servicing and marketing needs of KORE clients including developing submissions & negotiating policy terms and conditions. The Account Executive will be responsible for providing exceptional client service to the book of business, assist in all aspects of new and renewal business, and be responsible for documentation, record keeping, and processing for insureds. The Account Executive will work with the Senior Account Executive to design all Insured/Prospect risk management programs.
- College Degree
- New Jersey Insurance License or ability to obtain a license (KORE will reimburse costs)
- Insurance Designations preferred (ARM, CIC, CPCU, etc.)
- Superior computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. AMS360/Applied Systems or comparable Agency Management System.
- Good knowledge of risk management concepts and techniques. Thorough understanding of P & C business and processes.
- Superior organization and time management skills. Detail oriented.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in Team setting. Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients and Team Members
- Critical thinking skills
- Work from 120 day renewal timeline
- Assist in gathering of underwriting information (exposure basis/complete renewal applications, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of submissions
- Billing/Premium finance processing
- Process Certificates of Insurance and Auto ID Cards
- Process endorsements
- Respond to basic Client questions and issues
- Manage policy changes and documentation in Agency Management System
- Support Account Executive in client retention
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Incentive for New Business Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan