KORE Insurance Holdings, LLC, an insurance agency representing high profile clients, is seeking a Department Accounting Assistant for our growing organization. KORE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attract and retain high-quality individuals. Kore is looking for smart, motivated, and driven candidates to work in a high-intensity environment who want career growth.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for all insured invoicing of direct and agency billing along with the filing of bank deposit slips, and commission statements. Research discrepancies of direct bill commissions as needed once a month, daily direct bill application on P&C, Personal Line and Health commissions. Total application of new and renewal Kore Employee Licenses.
- High School Diploma – preferred Associates Degree, but not necessary
- Insurance Accounting background and experience
- Previous experience working in an accounting department of a carrier or agent
Desired Skill Set
- Application and research of all Direct Bill commissions & Insured invoicing
- Processing of expense reports and vendor invoices
- Matching carrier invoice and preparing mail invoices for payment
- Negotiable based on experience
- Incentive for New Business accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan