Looking for an Account Executive to join our Insurance Agency to be responsible for the servicing and marketing needs of Kore clients including developing underwriting submissions, comparing and analyzing quotes & negotiating policy terms and conditions.
Position Overview: Account Executive will be responsible for providing exceptional client service to the book of business, assist in all aspects of new and renewal business, and be responsible for documentation, record keeping, and processing for clients. Account Executive will work with other team members and team leader to design and implement all current and prospective client insurance programs.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Work from 120 day renewal timeline
- Work on short time lines in competition situations for prospective clients
- Gathering and analyzing of underwriting information (exposure basis/complete renewal applications, corresponding coverage needs, etc.)
- Creation of submissions
- Comparison of competitive quotes
- Comparison of Binders and policies to quoted coverage and underwriting information
- Process Premium Billing/Premium financing
- Prepare, review and distribute Certificates of Insurance and Auto ID Cards
- Process, review and distribute endorsements
- Respond to Client questions and issues
- Manage policy changes and documentation in Agency Management System
- Support Team leader in client retention
Qualifications for the Account Executive:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working Knowledge of Agency Management System Applied Systems or comparable (Applied EPIC preferred)
- Understanding of processes, procedures and timelines for new and renewal P&C business.
- Comprehensive understanding of property and casualty coverages.
- Strong analytical and Critical thinking Skills; Detail oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent\verbal and written communication skills
- Affable and gracious manner with clients and business partners
- Ability to work in Team setting. Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with Clients, underwriters and Team Members.
- College Degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Insurance Designations preferred (ARM, CIC, CPCU, etc.)
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Incentive for New Business Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time